#1 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

View Postdirtster, on 31 January 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

When you have the new design and are ready to actually take orders, let me know. I will probably get a sweat shirt this time... large.

Good news guys! The new design is done and a screen to make them is being created as we speak! We appreciate everyone being patient and hope you'll agree that the new design was worth the wait!

Another thing that we've been addressing is the shirts themselves. Those of you that have been around for a while on other websites that I've helped with, are familiar with the Gildan 80/20 sweatshirts that we always used. Unfortunately about the time that this site was started, Gildan decided to discontinue that line and not offer a replacement.

Floorit, KFinney and I are commited to bringing you quality shirts that stand up the abuse that you guys throw at them so we stayed with Gildan vs. going to a cheaper version. The sweatshirts that we went with had a heavy weight on the tag and were great quality........but after recieving they still were not quite as heavy as we feel you guys deserved.

Over the last month we have worked with Bergen's to find a solution. We looked at every brand and option for a high quality sweatshirt that had the "heavy" feel that we wanted, but without us having to raise the prices on you. With some help from  Gildan, we found that sweatshirt! And thanks to Dan at Bergen's we can offer them to you with the new two color design at the same ol' prices that we have been.

Our new sweatshirts will be a Ten oz. 50/50 blend! I've held these things and they're the heaviest hoodies this side of Dutch Harbor! Also by cutting the cotton content by 40% you can forget about alot of those pesky shrinking issues!

Now that we've wet your appetite.........you have to wait again! Sorry guys but there is just a few small details for us to take care of before we release these. March is going to be a big month for us and every one else on this site (hint hint) and we will have them available to order to coincide with that. As a bonus, we will have some freshly designed koozies as well as the zip up bottle versions that you've been asking for!

Stay tuned.......

#2 Jay W

Jay W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Will these be available at the swap meet?

#3 shale

shale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationEllensburg

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Phantom...you are such a damn tease!!!!

#4 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postshale, on 24 February 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Phantom...you are such a damn tease!!!!

I'm trying hard not to think naughty things when I read that. Lol.

#5 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

We would love to say yes, but right now it doesn't look like it. We will have a pre order going during that time.

EDIT... I meant to quote Jay W's question.

#6 Jenks

Jenks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationEllensburg

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

So how small if shirt can you get? I'm thinking the little munchkin could use one if its possible.

#7 MIDGET

MIDGET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationWest Valley

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

View PostJenks, on 24 February 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

So how small if shirt can you get? I'm thinking the little munchkin could use one if its possible.
X2 on that

#8 Floorit

Floorit

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,562 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostMIDGET, on 25 February 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

X2 on that

X3

#9 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Getting child shirts shouldn't be any problem. The issue though, is fitting the design on them. The screen to make the design is made to the actual dimensions of the finished product. In this case it's for adult sized shirts. To shrink it requires making a smaller screen which in turn costs more dinero....

.....buuuuut.....we'll figure something out and I'll get back to you! We're not gonna leave the youngsters without a badass shirt to wear!

#10 Jenks

Jenks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationEllensburg

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

sounds good.  Obviously I don't know what the new ones will look like, but event the previous style would work if the sizing thing was an issue.

#11 MIDGET

MIDGET

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationWest Valley

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Yeah the old style would work for me too, Kolby is growing so fast that it probably won't even get dirty before he out grows it.