Jump to content


Precision Balanced Drivelines Available Now!


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Rocktoy

Rocktoy

    Advanced Member

  • Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationHarrah

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

The new balancer has got them running smooth and true!  Be sure to get ahold of us for all of your drive shaft needs!


Edited by Rocktoy, 27 February 2014 - 04:59 PM.


#2 NateW

NateW

    Subawooo

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • LocationBoulder, Colorado

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

Looks awesome Joe!

#3 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

    Advanced Member

  • Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

Smoooooth like butta! I can't wait to bend a shaft! :lol:

#4 JeepinJunk

JeepinJunk

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationAhtanum Valley

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

View PostPhantom 309, on 27 February 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

Smoooooth like butta! I can't wait to bend a shaft! :lol:
Your shaft.................................................Oh never mind! :w00t:

#5 SHREK

SHREK

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationChehalis

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

Can you spin a 2 piece shaft in that?

#6 Rocktoy

Rocktoy

    Advanced Member

  • Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationHarrah

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

View PostSHREK, on 02 March 2014 - 05:13 AM, said:

Can you spin a 2 piece shaft in that?

Yes I can. I have a center support jig I have to use to hang on to the carrier bearing.

#7 Horus

Horus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAuburn, WA

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:17 PM



  Can you guys build them with smaller diameter DOM, like 1.25 or 1.5?

#8 Rocktoy

Rocktoy

    Advanced Member

  • Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationHarrah

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

View PostHorus, on 19 June 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:


  Can you guys build them with smaller diameter DOM, like 1.25 or 1.5?
Yes I can, I like to use 1.5 X .250 wall but  will use what ever works the best for you.

#9 Horus

Horus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAuburn, WA

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

View PostRocktoy, on 19 June 2014 - 04:43 PM, said:


Yes I can, I like to use 1.5 X .250 wall but  will use what ever works the best for you.

Awesome.  1.5 will work.  My front drive shaft snapped at the weld at TSF last weekend so now I need two of the same shaft.   Can you guys make me two complete shafts with a 1310 CV at one end and a 1310 at the other?  Centerline to centerline of the end u-joints they need to be 35.0 inches long.  That's 35.0 inches with the slip shaft in the middle of it's travel.

Two questions.  What u-joints do you use?  With a 1.5 X .250 tube shaft, what is the major diameter of the male splined portion of the slip shaft?  

Thanks.

#10 Rocktoy

Rocktoy

    Advanced Member

  • Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationHarrah

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

View PostHorus, on 23 June 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

Awesome.  1.5 will work.  My front drive shaft snapped at the weld at TSF last weekend so now I need two of the same shaft.   Can you guys make me two complete shafts with a 1310 CV at one end and a 1310 at the other?  Centerline to centerline of the end u-joints they need to be 35.0 inches long.  That's 35.0 inches with the slip shaft in the middle of it's travel.

Two questions.  What u-joints do you use?  With a 1.5 X .250 tube shaft, what is the major diameter of the male splined portion of the slip shaft?  

Thanks.
We can make you two complete drive lines like you posted. I like to use 1310 none greasable joints but I have greasable ones in stock also if that's what you prefer, as far as the male spline I use 1.375 full spline when possible.

#11 Horus

Horus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAuburn, WA

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

Awesome!  I prefer greaseable joints in the CV (t-case end) and sealed at the pinion for safety reasons.  PM inbound.

#12 Tryan100

Tryan100

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:57 AM

Just got my lengthened driveline installed last night fits perfectly and looks great thanks!

#13 dirk

dirk

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Locationwashington

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Can you balance an axle shaft driveline? My front is reaaaally close to the TH350 pan.