#1 dirk

dirk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Locationwashington

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:40 AM

WOHVA started a FB group for volunteers to communicate trail needs and promote responsible recreation on trails in the Snoqualmie Ranger District. Areas of focus include Evan's Creek and Greenwater....if you normally attend the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie NF Recreation Meeting in Enumclaw this is the group for you. If you belong to one of those clubs/orgs that send a representative to the meeting....this is the group for you. If you have interest in helping with trails in Greenwater and/or Evans Creek...this is the group for you. Our goal is to share meeting information, upcoming events and trail updates.

While the page is not managed by the Forest Service, we have invited them to participate and share information. You can find the page by clicking on the link below.

Please invite all of your OHV friends to join the group!

https://www.facebook...roadTrailsTeam/

#2 Jay W

Jay W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:10 PM

This is a spectacular idea that I can't believe no one has come up with before now.

Edited by Jay W, 10 December 2015 - 12:11 PM.

#3 dirk

dirk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Locationwashington

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:39 PM

I can't take credit for the idea....Mikki Douglass has something similar for the Cle Elum RD.  I posted the link for it in a different thread.  She is awesome about posting trail conditions...especially as the snow melts out and crews get in to log out the downfall.