8 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:53 PM

Klim' (Teton Outfitters DBA) just joined up with WOHVA last week. I think that's pretty damn cool. One thing that we've (off roaders) been missing in our fight is corporate money. It's in many of these companies best interest to keep our trails open but they haven't really stepped up much (with the exception of Polaris.)

#2 green1

green1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Locationellensburg

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:20 AM

i want to say polaris owns klim, but not 100% sure.  i know they recently bought timbersled and indian motorcycles.  their doin some big things, besides making the best sleds :)

#3 dirk

dirk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Locationwashington

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:20 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#4 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

View Postgreen1, on 22 December 2015 - 12:20 AM, said:

i want to say polaris owns klim, but not 100% sure.  i know they recently bought timbersled and indian motorcycles.  their doin some big things, besides making the best sleds :)

Polaris bought Teton Outfitters and all their holdings a couple of years ago (which includes Klim) To my knowledge they left everything intact and it's been business as usual since Justin Summers (founder of Teton) is the one who signed them up with WHOVA. I guess pretty soon Trail Gear AND Polaris will run the entire world! I think it's pretty funny that the Artic Cat, Can Am (etc) guys are really supporting Polaris! lol

#5 green1

green1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Locationellensburg

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

View PostPhantom 309, on 22 December 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

Polaris bought Teton Outfitters and all their holdings a couple of years ago (which includes Klim) To my knowledge they left everything intact and it's been business as usual since Justin Summers (founder of Teton) is the one who signed them up with WHOVA. I guess pretty soon Trail Gear AND Polaris will run the entire world! I think it's pretty funny that the Artic Cat, Can Am (etc) guys are really supporting Polaris! lol

that is kinda funny.  I know bombardier is pretty huge company too, wonder whos bigger globaly.  Polaris makes side by sides for our military now too now right.... maybe they WILL rule the world!

#6 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:54 AM

View Postgreen1, on 23 December 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

I know bombardier is pretty huge company too, wonder whos bigger globaly.  

I dunno know but if you take into account the Aerospace division, I would bet Bombardier is bigger.

#7 green1

green1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Locationellensburg

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:17 PM

http://www.supertrax...le.asp?nid=3023

when are they buying off-camber?

#8 Jay W

Jay W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

Baby steps. We need them to sponsor the website first. Then when they see how cutting edge it is they will want to buy. 😃👍

#9 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:09 PM

View Postgreen1, on 05 January 2016 - 01:17 PM, said:

http://www.supertrax...le.asp?nid=3023

when are they buying off-camber?

Hopefully soon?