#1 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:33 AM

Published on Aug 16, 2016

ULTRA4 Racing and King of The Hammers (KOH) are coming to NBC Sports this August in a six episode series titled “Journey to The Hammers” airing on Thursday nights. The series showcases ULTRA4 Racing: the drivers, the teams and the lifestyle, in a way that has never before been seen on television. The episodes are scheduled to air in the 8PM PDT time slot starting August 25th and run for 6 consecutive weeks. “Journey to The Hammers” is the opening show for NBC Sports new Full Throttle block of automotive shows on Thursday nights.

ULTRA4 Racing and King of The Hammers (KOH) are coming to NBC Sports this August in a six episode series titled “Journey to The Hammers” airing on Thursday nights. The series showcases ULTRA4 Racing: the drivers, the teams and the lifestyle, in a way that has never before been seen on television. The episodes are scheduled to air in the 8PM PDT time slot starting August 22nd and run for 6 consecutive weeks. “Journey to The Hammers” is the opening show for NBC Sports new Full Throttle block of automotive shows on Thursday nights.

The 6-part series will feature 3 episodes focusing on KOH week including a one-hour special on the Nitto King of The Hammers powered by Optima Batteries, and two half-hour episodes featuring the Klim King of the Motos, Polaris RZR King of the Hammers UTV race and the Smittybilt Every Man Challenge. The remaining 3 episodes will feature all 6 of the Trail-Gear Western Regional and 4WD Eastern Regional races. The series will follow the 2016 season in chronological order starting with King of The Motos and ending with the ULTRA4 Fallon 250 race taking place in two weeks in Fallon, NV.

#2 Tryan100

Tryan100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:57 PM

August 22nd was a tuesday not a Thursday.  Did I miss a episode or does it start this Thursday?

#3 Jay W

Jay W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:31 AM

My dvr says Aug 25

#4 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:13 AM

Looks like there was a typo in the second paragraph. The first one has it right, Thursday.

#5 R.DesJardin

R.DesJardin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationClarkston,WA

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

DVR is programmed.

#6 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:08 PM

I thought that was a pretty good spot on KOM. It was pretty cool to know that we were some of the people in the background on the starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 Jay W

Jay W

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

Watched it on dvr and even watched some of the commercials!

#8 Landabuser

Landabuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMaple Valley WA

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:33 AM

I work swing shift!!! How the hell do you DVR??? I hit record for it snd now I can't find it. Geez, I gotta get kiddo to come over and show me this chit!