#26 Tryan100

Tryan100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:28 AM

I can't wait to show you what a real American jeep will do this winter!  I will be waiving a American flag at the top of the hill while your whipping those poor Japanese squirrels.  Hahahaha.

PS I thought Blaine was a dick but he's never been called out like this lol

Edited by Tryan100, 25 October 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#27 Drunk Prom Date

Drunk Prom Date

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationYakima, wa

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

Joe normally tugs on dicks... Now he's tugging on heart strings.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

#28 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

View PostTryan100, on 25 October 2016 - 09:28 AM, said:

I can't wait to show you what a real American jeep will do this winter!  I will be waiving a American flag at the top of the hill while your whipping those poor Japanese squirrels.  Hahahaha.

PS I thought Blaine was a dick but he's never been called out like this lol

Lmao!!! Blaine is a dick, but then I remember how much I like life and forget all the shit he talks considering he about kills himself every trip out!

I'm ready to blaze trail for you just like last year, whenever your ready of course ;)

#29 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

View PostDrunk Prom Date, on 25 October 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

Joe normally tugs on dicks... Now he's tugging on heart strings.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fuck you hahaha

#30 Squirrel

Squirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:26 PM

and the reason you don't want to deal with me is because I run circles around your piece of s*** little f****** Jeep and your piece of s*** f****** Samurai and you're all acting like you're a badass I'm here but you private message me and tell me you're going to call the cops on me because you're a chickenshit little b****

#31 Squirrel

Squirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

so the whole reason why this argument between fuck face and me started my girlfriend and I had answered an ad on Craigslist for woman for man and woman we were trying to bring a third girl into the bedroom so late reply to an ad during the day and I replied to an ad during the day I sent naked pictures of me and my girlfriends to this person they sent me naked pictures of them back I get home and she says hey that's the same add I answered but diff pics of girl? so I confront this person and say they are fake and not real they claim to be and obviously my grammar was poor because this person started in on me about my grammar and said they were going to teach me a lesson in grammar like they knew me it was a threat 10 minutes later this f******* Chevy show starts in on me on off-camber about my grammar or punctuation making fun of me about my G just anything to get me the rise up and show that my grammar was poor so what if my grammar is poor at least I don't make fake ass posts acting like a girl and ask men for dick pictures you guys are all friends with a guy who is an impostor online and get men to show him dick pictures

Edited by Squirrel, 25 October 2016 - 02:36 PM.

#32 Squirrel

Squirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:37 PM

View PostDrunk Prom Date, on 25 October 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

I heard you take it in the ass

#33 Drunk Prom Date

Drunk Prom Date

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationYakima, wa

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:50 PM

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#34 Bigby

Bigby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:51 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 25 October 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

so the whole reason why this argument between fuck face and me started my girlfriend and I had answered an ad on Craigslist for woman for man and woman we were trying to bring a third girl into the bedroom so late reply to an ad during the day and I replied to an ad during the day I sent naked pictures of me and my girlfriends to this person they sent me naked pictures of them back I get home and she says hey that's the same add I answered but diff pics of girl? so I confront this person and say they are fake and not real they claim to be and obviously my grammar was poor because this person started in on me about my grammar and said they were going to teach me a lesson in grammar like they knew me it was a threat 10 minutes later this f******* Chevy show starts in on me on off-camber about my grammar or punctuation making fun of me about my G just anything to get me the rise up and show that my grammar was poor so what if my grammar is poor at least I don't make fake ass posts acting like a girl and ask men for dick pictures you guys are all friends with a guy who is an impostor online and get men to show him dick pictures

WTF kind of herjamagurdjibblyboo did I just read?!  You knew it was ChevyJoe because he was jewing on you for dick pics?  Trying to get a 2 for 1? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:  This shit is over the top.

#35 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:56 PM

Wtf!!! Lmao!!!! I don't even have a response to that

#36 SHREK

SHREK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationChehalis

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:57 PM

WOW, dick pic's Joe?!?

Now the new shift knob for the Trophy Rat is making more sense.

Attached File  joes shifter.jpg   47.34K   18 downloads

#37 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:03 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 25 October 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

I love dick pics!!!! Can you send me some?!?! I guess I tried and it didn't work out but now that everyone knows it's no big deal right?? Bring out the dick pics!!  Wahoo!!

I am glad this is finally working out 😊

#38 Squirrel

Squirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

I'm referring to last year when out of the blue that I just started picking on one of my posts about my grammar that's when he was making the fake Craigslist ad pretending to be a woman and I called him out on it and since I called him out on it that's why he came over to off camber and started in on my grammer ! the guy is just a straight-up fake he runs his mouth to me talking s*** about my Jeep talking s*** about the things I said I flat-out call him out on it lest go wheel and improve you are better than me and he's too chicken s*** to do it so that means Chevy Joe quit going out of your way to f*** with my post because that just means that you're a jealous gutless ; spineless little bastardand for all you guys that are sticking up for this Chevy joke you're nothing but pieces of s*** in the same boat he is because you do not know the truth about any of thisI am a very competitive person so this is my competitiveness coming out in me I will beat anyone that wants to put their rig up against mine you run your f****** mouth against me call my Jeep s*** I will blow that mother f***** up to beat youit's called being over competitive not that my feelings were hurt you want to run your mouth buck up and prove it

#39 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:05 PM

I just talk so much shit in private, I am such a pussy that I wouldn't want anybody to see these.... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#40 Floorit

Floorit

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,562 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

Fucking Shit

We don't do word filters, why are those posts censored? Self censorship? So polite? :blink:

#41 Drunk Prom Date

Drunk Prom Date

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationYakima, wa

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:16 PM

Mother of God!

#42 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

This is too good. I feel like we need to put Squirrel on the payroll or something,

#43 Bigby

Bigby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:26 PM

I think you 2 Joe's need to settle this with a triathlon.

First event would who could get more dick pics off Craigslist.

Second event would be a spelling bee.

Third event would be a jeep race.

I'm thinking the 3rd event would be the tie breaker!!!!!!!!

#44 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:35 PM

View PostBigby, on 25 October 2016 - 03:26 PM, said:

Officially the funniest post of 2016. There's still two months left but I don't think it's going to be beat.

#45 Floorit

Floorit

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,562 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

I'm trying to figure out the odds of having 2 different people with so many fringe hobbies in common on the same Internet forum. Jeepers, who are also swingers, named Joe. That's got to be a pretty small percentage of the population. It's a statistical impossibility.

#46 Bigby

Bigby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

View PostFloorit, on 25 October 2016 - 03:44 PM, said:

I'm trying to figure out the odds of having 2 different people with so many fringe hobbies in common on the same Internet forum. Jeepers, who are also swingers, named Joe. That's got to be a pretty small percentage of the population. It's a statistical impossibility.

Don't they both have blue CJ-5's?

#47 Squirrel

Squirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:33 PM

put your money where your mouth is first week in April 2017 that we can be on the gravel roads in Tampico hundred dollars a driverfirst one to the top before 4 p.m. or around the Middle Fork to North Fork Loop in back to the parking lot wins a mutual person we all trust holds the pot we'll call the run put your money where your mouth is

#48 Squirrel

Squirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:34 PM

put your money where your mouth is first week in April 2017 that we can be on the gravel roads in Tampico hundred dollars a driverfirst one to the top before 4 p.m. or around the Middle Fork to North Fork Loop in back to the parking lot wins a mutual person we all trust holds the pot we'll call the run put your money where your mouth is

#49 Tryan100

Tryan100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:45 PM

First person to use a period wins!

#50 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:53 PM

View PostBigby, on 25 October 2016 - 03:26 PM, said:

I've already started on the first task... Where you at squirrel??