Jump to content


Chevyjoe can go fuck him self


  • Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 tom58c

tom58c

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 25 October 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

so the whole reason why this argument between fuck face and me started my girlfriend and I had answered an ad on Craigslist for woman for man and woman we were trying to bring a third girl into the bedroom so late reply to an ad during the day and I replied to an ad during the day I sent naked pictures of me and my girlfriends to this person they sent me naked pictures of them back I get home and she says hey that's the same add I answered but diff pics of girl? so I confront this person and say they are fake and not real they claim to be and obviously my grammar was poor because this person started in on me about my grammar and said they were going to teach me a lesson in grammar like they knew me it was a threat 10 minutes later this f******* Chevy show starts in on me on off-camber about my grammar or punctuation making fun of me about my G just anything to get me the rise up and show that my grammar was poor so what if my grammar is poor at least I don't make fake ass posts acting like a girl and ask men for dick pictures you guys are all friends with a guy who is an impostor online and get men to show him dick pictures












Posted Image

#52 POR

POR

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationYour moms

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:43 AM

View PostTryan100, on 21 October 2016 - 08:46 PM, said:

They're not their.  We're on meth.


Apperently I'm wrong.. meth is not the problem! We're way past that now 😂😂😂😂

#53 Gradiance

Gradiance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Locationyakima

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:08 AM

This needs to be a TV show....this is a billion dollar untapped industry

#54 Buc4x

Buc4x

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:28 AM

lol this is good shit!

#55 Jenks

Jenks

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationEllensburg

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:52 AM

Posted Image

#56 OZ-Guard

OZ-Guard

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationSunnyvale Trailer park

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:33 AM

And just like that the dick pic snow wheeling challenge was born.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk



#57 snyder

snyder

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Locationgleed

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 25 October 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

so the whole reason why this argument between fuck face and me started my girlfriend and I had answered an ad on Craigslist for woman for man and woman we were trying to bring a third girl into the bedroom so late reply to an ad during the day and I replied to an ad during the day I sent naked pictures of me and my girlfriends to this person they sent me naked pictures of them back I get home and she says hey that's the same add I answered but diff pics of girl? so I confront this person and say they are fake and not real they claim to be and obviously my grammar was poor because this person started in on me about my grammar and said they were going to teach me a lesson in grammar like they knew me it was a threat 10 minutes later this f******* Chevy show starts in on me on off-camber about my grammar or punctuation making fun of me about my G just anything to get me the rise up and show that my grammar was poor so what if my grammar is poor at least I don't make fake ass posts acting like a girl and ask men for dick pictures you guys are all friends with a guy who is an impostor online and get men to show him dick pictures

I can't believe that I just read this post. Jesus Joe, too much information. Also I'm confused... is Joe  a dick,  because he is a grammar Nazi that sends dick pics. Or is joe a dick, because he's a grammar Nazi that received dick pics. Either way, too many Joe's and too many Dicks.

Welcome to West Valley, home of the Dicks named Joe.

#58 Tryan100

Tryan100

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:15 PM

Hahaha

#59 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

    Advanced Member

  • Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:09 AM

Which one should get the username "DicPicJoe?" :ninja:

#60 POR

POR

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationYour moms

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

View PostPhantom 309, on 01 November 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:

Which one should get the username "DicPicJoe?" :ninja:

What about ilikedicpicsjoe and sentjodicpics for usernames 😂😂

#61 Bigby

Bigby

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:35 AM

Whoever loses The Blue CJ-5 Joe vs The Blue CJ-5 Joe jeep race gets the dicpic screen name.  Remember April 2017?  We to get Cahill up there with his camera to cover the action!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

#62 POR

POR

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationYour moms

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:41 PM

View PostBigby, on 01 November 2016 - 11:35 AM, said:

Whoever loses The Blue CJ-5 Joe vs The Blue CJ-5 Joe jeep race gets the dicpic screen name.  Remember April 2017?  We to get Cahill up there with his camera to cover the action!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Wait.. I'm confused.. lol isn't one of them a Sammi?? 😂😂😂  they should paint one rig pink and the other purple.. since one is technically a Transgender it might be a hit in the gay community.. lol!! Joe could have his own race team; Transgender racing 😂😂😂😂😂

#63 Tryan100

Tryan100

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:39 PM

View PostPOR, on 01 November 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:



Wait.. I'm confused.. lol isn't one of them a Sammi?? 😂😂😂  they should paint one rig pink and the other purple.. since one is technically a Transgender it might be a hit in the gay community.. lol!! Joe could have his own race team; Transgender racing 😂😂😂😂😂

Holy shit that's funny! Transgender hahaha which bathroom does chevyjews jeep use?

#64 Gradiance

Gradiance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Locationyakima

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:21 PM

LMFAO!!!!

#65 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:13 PM

View PostPOR, on 01 November 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:


Wait.. I'm confused.. lol isn't one of them a Sammi?? 😂😂😂  they should paint one rig pink and the other purple.. since one is technically a Transgender it might be a hit in the gay community.. lol!! Joe could have his own race team; Transgender racing 😂😂😂😂😂

I find it hilarious you talk about transgender this and that with all those gay boy piercings you have...

Edited by ChevyJoe, 01 November 2016 - 04:16 PM.


#66 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

View PostBigby, on 01 November 2016 - 11:35 AM, said:

Whoever loses The Blue CJ-5 Joe vs The Blue CJ-5 Joe jeep race gets the dicpic screen name.  Remember April 2017?  We to get Cahill up there with his camera to cover the action!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Once you actually finish a build and can be in on the action you can decide who gets the dic pic screen name... I'm guessing you won't show and get it automatically though...

#67 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:17 PM

View PostTryan100, on 01 November 2016 - 01:39 PM, said:


Holy shit that's funny! Transgender hahaha which bathroom does chevyjews jeep use?

The same bathroom as your wife 😉

#68 POR

POR

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationYour moms

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:31 PM

View PostChevyJoe, on 01 November 2016 - 04:13 PM, said:



I find it hilarious you talk about transgender this and that with all those gay boy piercings you have...

Lol!! well I am proud to be a lesbian!

#69 Phantom 309

Phantom 309

    Advanced Member

  • Administrators
  • 7,876 posts
  • Location2nd to last

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

View PostChevyJoe, on 01 November 2016 - 04:16 PM, said:


Once you actually finish a build and can be in on the action you can decide who gets the dic pic screen name... I'm guessing you won't show and get it automatically though...

Don't worry fellas....I got enough Dic screen names for everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#70 SHREK

SHREK

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationChehalis

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

Lmfao! Glad to see this came back to life.

#71 Tryan100

Tryan100

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

Your samureep is into my wife?

#72 Bigby

Bigby

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:49 AM

View PostChevyJoe, on 01 November 2016 - 04:16 PM, said:

Once you actually finish a build and can be in on the action you can decide who gets the dic pic screen name... I'm guessing you won't show and get it automatically though...

That's pretty original Joe.  I haven't heard THAT one before!!!!  Did you get that one from Todd?  Btw when you say get in on "the action" you and Squirrel can keep that behind closed doors.  I'm OUT!!!!!  Maybe Squirrel is right, ChevyJoe can go fuck himself!!!!!!!!!! :hrhr:

#73 Squirrel

Squirrel

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

Some of these posts are funny shit!  I love how gay boy chevyjoe is defending him self like he is all mad! I just wanted check in let you know that my jeep is ready and all maintenance is done. She is just waiting for April! I hope you show chevyjoe and all you keyboard hero's! Too!see you in April! Maybe maybe not if your Man enough!

#74 Drunk Prom Date

Drunk Prom Date

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationYakima, wa

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostSquirrel, on 30 January 2017 - 04:07 AM, said:

Some of these posts are funny shit!  I love how gay boy chevyjoe is defending him self like he is all mad! I just wanted check in let you know that my jeep is ready and all maintenance is done. She is just waiting for April! I hope you show chevyjoe and all you keyboard hero's! Too!see you in April! Maybe maybe not if your Man enough!

Post pics of rig and specs...  


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#75 JewGoat

JewGoat

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • LocationWa

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

View PostDrunk Prom Date, on 30 January 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:


Post pics of rig and specs...  


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the Blue CJ with two feet of frame behind the tub.  


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk