#177 tom58c

tom58c

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • LocationYakima

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:31 PM

Sense building things under a tarp makes it lame I'm going to save people the rolling eye's and frustration.

You'll see when it's done.

#178 ChevyJoe

ChevyJoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationYakima, WA

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

View Posttom58c, on 14 March 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

Sense building things under a tarp makes it lame I'm going to save people the rolling eye's and frustration.

You ok?

#179 Bigby

Bigby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:31 AM

View Posttom58c, on 14 March 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

Forget that shit Tom.  Keep doing what you're doing.  I want to see your updates.  That's what a forum is for, to see what other people are doing.  People do what they can with what they have.  I have a bunch of respect for what you've done "under a tarp."  Don't listen to the bullshit.  I thought this forum was about discussing different techniques on parts and design.  Not feelings.  Keep the updates flowing Tom because we all want to see that thing done!!!!!! :thumbsup:

#180 POR

POR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationYour moms

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

Don't be such a millenial! That under the tarp comment was not made to make fun of you.. building your shit under a tarp is the same as me building mime in my shop. We stand, look, place tubing, remove when not installed correctly. It was more in reference to how we build our shit vs one that's completely designed on computer. Were backyard builders remember!!   Don't be a vag and not post your updates!  I and everyone here enjoys seeing them.

Edited by POR, 15 March 2017 - 08:14 AM.

#181 Bigby

Bigby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGleed

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

View PostPOR, on 15 March 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

Don't be such a millenial! That under the tarp comment was not made to make fun of you.. building your shit under a tarp is the same as me building mime in my shop. We stand, look, place tubing, remove when not installed correctly. It was more in reference to how we build our shit vs one that's completely designed on computer. Were backyard builders remember!!   Don't be a vag and not post your updates!  I and everyone here enjoys seeing them.

That's kind of the pot calling the kettle black bud.  You can't tell Tom not to get pissed when you clearly took a personal shot at him.  Especially since its pretty clear that you got your panties quite in a bunch over someone's OPINION about Cameron's IFS buggy.  Come on man.  Btw Tom more updates on the buggy!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

#182 POR

POR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationYour moms

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

View PostBigby, on 15 March 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

That's kind of the pot calling the kettle black bud.  You can't tell Tom not to get pissed when you clearly took a personal shot at him.  Especially since its pretty clear that you got your panties quite in a bunch over someone's OPINION about Cameron's IFS buggy.  Come on man.  Btw Tom more updates on the buggy!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

It sure looks that way but I assure you my panties were not in a bunch lol. Tom  sorry if you took what I said as a personal shot but in no way was what I said meant to be a personal attack on you. Your living and working conditions just don't come to my mind when spouting shit out my mouth, but reading back I can see how you could take it. Thanks Bigby for pointing it out, I did not see the error in my ways. Now can we go back to other thread and argue on lol!! Oh and Tom.. post more pics of you build!!